Slide 743 Solar Powered by Solar Panel
SLIDE 743 SOLAR (kit)
SLIDE 743 SOLAR powerful solar-powered 12V sliding gate opener featuring SOFT STOP
Ideal for medium-duty residential gates up to 800kg
4m rack are included, additional rack can be added as an optional accessory in case of gate longer of 4m.
Ensures long-lasting performances in all weather conditions.
Operate your gate powered by a photovoltaic solar panel for 100% autonomous use
- Ideal for residential gates up to 400kg weight
- The perfect solar powered gate opener. All included operating your gate in 100% energy independence.
- The ideal gate operator where AC power is unavailable
Highly reliable as featured with Ducati’s low consumption: with only 7mA (0,007A) stand-by consumption ensures long-lasting performances in all weather conditions. Ideal for residential use. Up to 50 cycles daily guaranteed. No additional modules require: it’s all included: onboard solar panel & battery recharge management!
- 1x SLIDE 743MC12V DC motor case , electronic board CTH43V/12V featuring double speed, soft stop & on board radio receiver ( rolling coded)
- 1 x CMBATbattery charger & solar panel power supply management electronic board
- 2 x Magnetic limits
- 1 x 12V 10W solar panel
- 1 x 7A 12Vbattery
- 4m x 8612Hostaform rack ( 8 x 50cm)
- 1 pair of keys for manual unlocking
- 1 x SW5000key switch
- 2 x 6203Rx DUCATI rolling coded remote controls
- 1 x FLASH 7500blinker
- The opener stops in both directions decreasing the speed and avoiding unwished banging closing.
- This prevents from usury and ensure a long life to your opener and door.
- This function prevents the door banging closing
DUCO SAFE technology
Safety is ensured by a sensitive amperometric obstacle detection system and pressure control. Photocells ( safety beans) are no longer mandatory. Photocells are an optional accessory that can be added to prevent scratches to the painting of vehicles crossing while the gate is closing. In compliance with EN norms EN13241-1: 2003 + A1 ( April 2011 ) EN12453 : 2002 EN12445 : 200
ASR (Autimatic Reversal System)
Thanks to the integrated amperometric detection system and direction sensor, the opener is provided with an automatic reversal system in case the gate reaches an obstacle, the opener stops immediately and reverses automatically. The highest safety is ensured.
- Ideal for a safe, quick and easy installation: the system works in DC current and is electrocution risk-free.
- Features double speed with SOFT STOP. This feature is very important to guarantee optimal motion control and a gentle stop. Ideal for very heavy or highly sliding gates, controls the force of inertia of the gate, preventing kickback.
- Can work independently in case of power failure: by adding the external battery charger module CMBAT* and a 12V battery*. (* = are not included in this package and must be added to the kit package)
- Motor housing with integrated battery housing compartment: can fit any 12V battery up to maximal dimension: 9cm x 15cm x 6,5cm
- 2 working modes: “STEP by STEP” ( push to open & push to close) or Automatic close with adjustable time (you can vary the pause time from 1 to 100 seconds)
- Easy self-storing of the remotes controls by pushing one button
- Adjustable motor power/ obstacle detection sensibility. By decreasing the power the gate opener will be more sensible in case of an impact on an obstacle. The adjustment is very easy: just need to rotate the potentiometer related to each motor.
- Pedestrian opening (partial opening of one the gate to allow pedestrian crossing only) this feature can be controlled by remote control or wired command
- Made in Italy – All components are manufactured in the company to warranty high quality and reliability.
- After-sale service and assistance provided directly by the manufacturer without intermediaries in order to provide quick and immediate solutions to any demand.
- The gate is automatically locked in the closed position (irreversible system).
- Manual release system by key
- Safety is ensured by a sensitive amperometric obstacle detection system and pressure control. Photocells ( safety beans) are no longer mandatory. Photocells are an optional accessory that can be helpful to prevent scratches to the painting of vehicles left in the vicinity of a moving gate. (EN13241-1: 2003 + A1 ( April 2011 ) EN12453 : 2002 EN12445 : 2000)
- CE conformity: product certified on all points of the current European regulations. Notify body as NEMKO / INTERTEK test reports & certificates available on request
- Totally in house designed software and hardware are focused on reduced energy consumption and with attention to the absolute reliability using innovative components of the latest generation as our High-quality radio receiver hybrid
- Ducati chooses to use toroidal transformers only to achieve maximum reliability and safety by power surges and ESD. Our Standard 230V-50Hz transformer is also available in 110V/60Hz version.